Never iron a four leaf clover, because you don't want to press your luck.
-- Anonymous Irish saying
Finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in the real estate market is NEVER about luck. To achieve your real estate goals, whether you are buying or selling, you need to know the numbers, and you need to understand the market.
So, what's happening in the Old Town Alexandria real estate market?
Here's a St. Patrick's Day snapshot ofreal estate sales in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia for the last 30 days.
Old Town Alexandria, Virginia Home Sales (Zip Code 22314):
- Active homes for sale: 219 (includes 68 new listings in the last 30 days).
- Homes sold in last 30 days: 28
- Average Sales Price: $495,996
- Median Sales Price: $445,000
- Average Days on Market: 78
- Average Sales Price/List Price: 95.50%
Contact Brian Block, REALTOR/Attorney, RE/MAX Allegiance: Licensed in Virginia & Washington D.C.
Cell: 703-626-0715. Specializing in helping buyers and sellers in Alexandria, VA.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: