There's lots of homes in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia with bronze plaques signifying a historic home. Many homes here were built in the 1800s, with some even constructed before the 19th century. If you live here and think your house deserves such a plaque, call the Historic Alexandria Foundation at 703-549-5811 or the Office of Historic Alexandria at 703-838-4554 to learn more about the program.
So, what's happening in the Old Town Alexandria real estate market?
Old Town Alexandria, Virginia Home Sales (Zip Code 22314):
- Active homes for sale: 202 (includes 37 new listings in the last 30 days)
- Homes sold in last 30 days: 21
- Average Sales Price: $636,305
- Median Sales Price: $471,000
- Average Days on Market: 92
- Average Sales Price/List Price: 94.82%
Contact Brian Block, REALTOR/Attorney, RE/MAX Allegiance: Licensed in Virginia & Washington D.C.
Cell: 703-626-0715. Specializing in helping buyers and sellers in Alexandria, VA.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: