Why wait for one day a year to give thanks? Don't be a turkey.
I've got "My Gratitude List" posted right in front of my computer where I can see it everyday and reflect on it each and every day.
My Gratitude List
Here's what I am grateful for:
- God's presence in my life.
- Being born and raised in the United State of America
- My freedom and the men and women who fight to maintain it.
- My education; my parents who treasured and paid for it; and the teachers who taught it.
- My health and the privileges it affords me.
- My wonderful wife who surrounds me with beauty, support, loyalty, and admiration every day and enjoys our mutual journey of growth.
- My home with gives me stability and security.
- My quest for learning and knowledge about life and the world.
- My opportunities which abound for the taking.
- My family and friends who care about me.
- My clients who trust me.
- My unique and exquisite experiences and memories.
Tomorrow is another day to look back upon the past year and express thanks for the many blessings.
Thank you to everyone who's been a part of my life this year! You are greatly appreciated.
Thanks & please pass the white meat, stuffing and gravy...
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: