What's Happening today in the Arlington, Virginia Real Estate Market?
The chart below details all of the closed home sales activity in Arlington, Virginia for February 2012:
And, here's a snapshot of Arlington Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the middle of February 2012 through now:
ARLINGTON VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 507-- 221 of those have come on the market within the last 30 days! More inventory is coming on the market in recent days as sellers are gearing up for the traditionally busy spring selling season in Northern Virginia.
- Average listing price in Arlington: $746,851. Homes are available in Arlington from $69,900 to $6 million. Do you want to see available homes in Arlington by price range? Click on one or more of the following links (updated every day):
- Arlington homes sold in the last 30 days: 182. At this rate, it would take just 2.79 months for the current Arlington inventory to sell. If you're considering selling your home in Arlington, the odds are certainly in your favor!
- Average sales price: $527,996
- Median sales price: $465,984
- Average days on market: 54-- homes are selling on average quite quickly in just under 8 weeks
- Average sales price/original listing price: 96.2% -- there's some negotiating room. However, with the inventory levels so low, sellers are getting closer to their asking price.
The highest priced Arlington home sold in the last 30 days was for $2,110,502.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: