What's Happening today in the Arlington, Virginia Real Estate Market?
The chart below details all of the closed home sales activity in Arlington, Virginia for November 2011:
And, here's a snapshot of Arlington Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the middle of November through now:
ARLINGTON VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 530 -- 119 of those have come on the market within the last 30 days. Compared to previous months, inventory and listing activity is down significantly.
- Average listing price in Arlington: $719,806. Homes are available in Arlington from $59,900 to almost $7 million. Do you want to see available homes in Arlington by price range? Click on one or more of the following links (updated every day):
- Arlington homes sold in the last 30 days: 175. At this rate, it would take just 3.03 months for the current Arlington inventory to sell. If you're considering selling your home in Arlington, the odds are certainly in your favor!
- Average sales price: $536,012
- Median sales price: $487,514
- Average days on market: 45 -- homes are selling on average quite quickly in just over 6 weeks
- Average sales price/original listing price: 95.18% -- there's some negotiating room.
The highest priced Arlington home sold in the last 30 days was for $1,775,000.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: