What's Happening today in the Arlington, Virginia Real Estate Market?
The chart below details all of the closed home sales activity in Arlington, Virginia for September 2011:
And, here's a snapshot of Arlington Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the middle of September through now:
ARLINGTON VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 695 -- 262 of those have come on the market within the last 30 days.
- Average listing price in Arlington: $704,752. Homes are available in Arlington from $69,500 to almost $8 million. Do you want to see available homes in Arlington by price range? Click on one or more of the following links (updated every day):
- Arlington homes sold in the last 30 days: 184. At this rate, it would take just 3.77 months for the current Arlington inventory to sell. If you're considering selling your home in Arlington, the odds are certainly in your favor!
- Average sales price: $554,583
- Median sales price: $525,975
- Average days on market: 41 -- homes are selling on average quite quickly in just under 6 weeks
- Average sales price/original listing price: 95.8% -- there's some negotiating room.
The highest priced Arlington home sold in the last 30 days was for $1,890,000.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: