What's Happening today in the McLean, Virginia Real Estate Market?
Here's a snapshot of McLean Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the early late June 2011 through now:
MCLEAN VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 267 -- 55 of those have just come on the market within the last 30 days!
- Average listing price: $1,884,520 (down over $50K from last month's average $1,937,360). However, homes are available in McLean from $225,000 to $12,900,000. Over 68% of homes available in McLean are priced over $1 million.
- McLean Homes sold in the last 30 days: 59. At this rate, it would take just slightly over 4.5 months for the current McLean inventory to sell. If you're thinking about selling your home in McLean, now may be a great time to do it.
- Average Sales Price: $786,564
- Median Sales Price: $721,000
- Average Days on Market: 47 -- Homes are selling pretty quickly in McLean - less than 7 weeks on average.
- Average Sales Price/Original Listing Price: 95.47%.
Interesting Notes & Analysis:
Of the 267 currently listed for sale, 184 McLean homes are priced above $1 million. 89 McLean homes are priced over $2 million!
The highest priced McLean home sold in the last 30 days was $2.27 million.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: