What's Happening today in the Arlington, Virginia Real Estate Market?
The chart below details all of the closed home sales activity in Arlington, Virginia for June 2011:
Sales volume for June 2011 was quite a bit in terms of number of sales and in total closed dollar volume comparing June 2011 with June 2010. However, prices are up and days on market are down.
Here's a snapshot of the current market for Arlington Virginia home sales in mid-July 2011:
- Active homes for sale: 720. 257 homes, or about 36% of these Arlington homes have come on the market within the last 30 days!
- Average listing price in Arlington, VA: $687,847
- Price range: The least expensive listing price in Arlington is $59,900. The most expensive home is listed for $7,950,000.
- Average days on market: 75 days
- There's an additional 404 homes in Arlington that are currently under contract pending sale. 219 of those contracts were ratified within the last 30 days.
As you can see from the stats above, Arlington remains a very active market.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: