The photo above is of Jamey Turner, a glass harpist, performing on the Old Town Alexandria Waterfront. You've got to see him performing to believe the beautiful music that he makes with a set of wine goblets. It's truly amazing! In the meantime watch him perform on YouTube.
(photo credit: runneralan2004)
What's Happening today in the Alexandria, Virginia Real Estate Market?
Here's a snapshot of Alexandria Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the end of December 2010 through now:
ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 508 -- 132 (or 26%) of those have just come on the market within the last 30 days!
- Average listing price: $565,731
- Alexandria Homes sold in the last 30 days: 99; at that rate, there's just over 5 month's worth of current inventory in Arlington.
- Average Sales Price: $443,956
- Median Sales Price: $361,000
- Average Days on Market: 79
- Average Sales Price/Original Listing Price: 93.20%. While Alexandria sellers are getting pretty close to their asking price, there's a bit more negotiating room here than there is in neighboring Arlington.
Interesting Notes & Analysis:
There are homes available for sale in Alexandria ranging from $75,000 to just under $9 million
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: