The photo above is the outside of the Arlington County courthouse in Arlington, VA
(photo credit: Cliff1066)
What's Happening today in the Arlington, Virginia Real Estate Market?
Here's a snapshot of Arlington Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the end of December 2010 through now:
ARLINGTON VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 529 -- 141 (or over 26%) of those have just come on the market within the last 30 days!
- Average listing price: $651,496
- Arlington Homes sold in the last 30 days: 116; at that rate, there's less than 5 month's worth of current inventory in Arlington.
- Average Sales Price: $516,930
- Median Sales Price: $480,613
- Average Days on Market: 77
- Average Sales Price/Original Listing Price: 96.79% Arlington sellers are getting sales prices fairly close to their asking prices. This indicates a competitive real estate market in the Arlington VA area.
Interesting Notes & Analysis:
There are homes available for sale in Arlington starting from $65,000 and ranging all the way up to just under $8 million!
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: