Great Falls Virginia is one of the prettiest places you can go in Northern Virginia, especially this time of year. The photo above is provided courtesty of rpongsaj Besides the actual falls in Great Falls, there are lots of great homes in Great Falls as well. Here's some information about the Great Falls Virginia real estate market.
Here's a snapshot of Great Falls Virginia home sales in the last 30 days:
GREAT FALLS, VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 156 (including 25 new listings in the last 30 days). There's an additional 31 Great Falls homes currently under contract and pending sale.
- Average current listing price: $1,745,210
- Homes sold in the last 30 days: 19
- Average Sales Price: $1,186,789, slightly down from a couple of months ago.
- Median Sales Price: $1,250,000
- Average Days on Market: 70
- Average Sales Price/Original Listing Price: 89.93%. This means that the average negotiated discount on a Great Falls Home from the original listing price and taking into account price reductions from the seller is approximately $132,891! That's a nice chunk of change if you work with the right Great Falls buyer's agent!
Homes currently for sale in Great Falls, Virginia range in price from $525,000 to $7,650,000.
About 72% of the homes listed for sale in Great Falls are priced over $1 million. That's 112 of the 156 currently listed Great Falls properties.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: