The photo above is of the sushi conveyor belt at Wasabi in Tysons Corner Center (McLean, VA). Photo courtesy of bigbirdz.
What's Happening today in the McLean, Virginia Real Estate Market?
Here's a snapshot of McLean Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the end of September 2010 through now:
MCLEAN VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 300 -- 54 of those have just come on the market within the last 30 days! Inventory of McLean homes has nearly doubled in the last 2 months.
- Average listing price: $1,657,376 which is down about $150K from earlier this year. Please take these average listing price numbers with a grain of salt. If you remove the 5 highest priced McLean homes for sale (all above $5 million), the average listing price drops by over $110,000!
- McLean Homes sold in the last 30 days: 38 (a slightly faster pace than during the Summer)
- Average Sales Price: $913,728
- Median Sales Price: $657,000
- Average Days on Market: 76
- Average Sales Price/Original Listing Price: 95.07%. McLean sellers are getting closer to their asking price than they were earlier this year.
Interesting Notes & Analysis:
There are a lot of McLean homes on the market. Of the 300 currently listed for sale, 183 or 61% are priced above $1 million.
Prices for homes in McLean that sold within the last 30 days range from $135,000 to $3.1 million.
The lowest priced McLean single family home for sale is $545,000. All 33 properties listed for sale in McLean for under that price are condominiums.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: