The picture above is of a community marker for Clarendon and Courthouse, two popular Arlington areas along the Orange Line Metro in North Arlington, VA. Photo courtesy of dionhinchcliffe
What's Happening today in the Arlington, Virginia Real Estate Market?
Here's a snapshot of Arlington Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the end of July through now:
ARLINGTON VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 742 -- 214 of those (or ~29%) have just come on the market within the last 30 days!
- Average listing price: $667,182
- Arlington Homes sold in the last 30 days: 187. Arlington Virginia is a very active real estate market.
- Average Sales Price: $556,947
- Median Sales Price: $494,010
- Average Days on Market: 45
- Average Sales Price/Original Listing Price: 95.02%. There's still some negotiating room on home sales in Arlington Virginia.
Interesting Notes & Analysis:
Homes in Arlington currently on the market range in price from $69,900 to $7.95 million.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: