Do you want to be a T.V. star? Are you an HGTV junkie devotee?
Here's your chance:
HGTV is casting in the D.C. and Northern Virginia area for their show "My First Sale" and they contacted me to help spread the word.
HGTV's camera crew will be in D.C. and/or Northern Virginia to capture all the trials and tribulations, stress and success of prepping for sale, pricing, negotiating, and ultimately selling a home for the first time.
- You must be FUN.
- You must have high energy.
- This must be your first time selling a home.
- You must be motivated to sell.
- You must be financially candid.
- You must hire me to sell your home. *
* This last one is not really a requirement for HGTV's casting folks. I just added that one in for good measure.
Taping for the show will begin in Spring 2010 and will continue through Winter 2010.
If you meet the above qualifications and you're interested in being on television, let me know ASAP. If you're camera shy, but want to sell your home in D.C. or Northern Virginia, feel free to contact me as well. I'll be happy to discuss with you all your real estate questions. You can reach me directly at 703-626-0715 or send me an email at email@example.com
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: