Many times I wish there were more hours in the day. I've tried stealing hours from sleeping, but that doesn't work so well, especially in a career that involves some time on the road. To be honest, I can't even imagine yet what it will be like when we (God willing) have children.
My normal blogging schedule has been severely interrupted as of late due to several factors:
- Becoming a Managing Broker (back in March) and overseeing an office of 40 agents.
- Two weeks of teaching real estate pre-licensing classes from 5-9 p.m. every evening.
- Being busy with a bunch of new business including 1/2 dozen new listings and quite a few new buyers.
- Teaching blogging classes to our agents.
- Making sure my wife still remembers who I am and what I look like! (This one is most important!)
Don't worry. I'm hoping that by next week I can get back to some semblance of a normal blogging schedule and continue to provide you with some of the best real estate information and news and market reports about the Northern Virginia real estate market.
Thanks for your patience, readership, comments, and friendship.
Take solace that I will return after this intermission.
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: