What's Happening in the Alexandria, Virginia Real Estate Market?
Here's an aerial snapshot of Old Town Alexandria. Isn't that beautiful?
And, here's a snapshot of Alexandria Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the end of July through now:
ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 504 -- 120 of those have come on the market within the last 30 days.
- Average listing price in Alexandria: $619,080. Homes are available in Alexandria from $74,900 to almost $6 million. Do you want to see available homes in Alexandria by price range? Click on one or more of the following links (updated every day):
$200,000 (and below) $200K to $300K $300K to $400K $400K to $500K
- Alexandria homes sold in the last 30 days: 137. At this rate, it would take just 3.67 months for the current Alexandria inventory to sell. If you're considering selling your home in Alexandria, the odds are in your favor!
- Average sales price: $440,338
- Median sales price: $401,689
- Average days on market: 58 -- homes are selling on average in less than 2 months
- Average sales price/original listing price: 94.2% -- there's some negotiating room.
The highest priced Alexandria home sold in the last 30 days was for $1.7 million.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: