I don't know about you, but I never get tired of the beauty of the whitewater and the Potomac River at Great Falls. However, while I've gone whitewater rafting before on Class 5 rapids, you're not going to find me braving these falls anytime soon like the kayaker above. (photo credit: stevehdc)
What's Happening today in the Great Falls, Virginia Real Estate Market?
Here's a snapshot of Great Falls Virginia home sales in the last 30 days from the end of December 2010 through now:
GREAT FALLS VIRGINIA HOME SALES:
- Active homes for sale: 114 -- just 12 of those have come on the market within the last 30 days!
- Average listing price: $1,821,845 -- these prices are not for the typical first time homebuyer!
- Great Falls Homes sold in the last 30 days: 11; at that rate, there's about 10 month's worth of current inventory in Great Falls.
- Average Sales Price: $1,318,519
- Median Sales Price: $1,080,000
- Average Days on Market: 97
- Average Sales Price/Original Listing Price: 92.04%
Interesting Notes & Analysis:
The lowest priced home on the market in Great Falls is listed for sale at $495,000. The highest priced one is $7.65 million. If you're looking for a home for under $500K, then Great Falls may not be the right place for you to look.
Everyone else, click below:
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: