Chances are that today you are going NOWHERE! There's 20 inches of snow right now and it's still coming down steadily.
Instead I'm relaxing at home with some hot cocoa in a mug provided by my favorite local settlement company, The Settlement Group.
However, once the snow stops, you may be interested in taking the kiddies, or just yourself to go sledding. Where to go? Here, thanks to the bloggers at We Love D.C. is a list of the best area hills for sledding. Make sure you bundle up!
Sledding Hills by Location
- Meridian Hill Park (NW, U Street)
- Fort Reno (NW by American U.)
- 3545 Williamsburg Lane, NW (NW, Cleveland Park)
- Georgetown University's old school of dentistry (NW, Burleith)
- Iwo Jima (Arlington)
- Mt. Reston (Reston)
- Suicide Hill (Alexandria - Martha Custis Dr. & Preston Rd)
- Hill at Mason District Park (Annandale)
- GW Masonic Temple (Alexandria)
- Fairfax County: Best Local Sledding Hills[pdf]
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: