Are you wondering about Northern Virginia real estate and pondering what has sold recently?
Here's some information about the most expensive home sales in Northern Virginia (Arlington County, Alexandria City, Fairfax City, Fairfax County, and Falls Church City) for November 2010. All information was obtained through MRIS.
Overall, there were 59 Northern Virginia home sales topping $1 million during November 2010, just slightly down from the 61 sold in October 2010.
Currently, there are 623 homes homes on the market in Northern Virginia with list prices topping $1 million - this is a significant decrease from the 713 that were on the market at this time last month.
November 2010'S MOST EXPENSIVE SALES
Single Family Detached Homes:
- 1532 Crowell Road, Vienna, VA 22182 -- Sold on November 11th for $3,750,000
With 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 3 half bathrooms, on 2.83 acres, this beautiful home in Vienna was built in 2009 and boasts 7,626 square feet of lving space. That includes a 1st floor master bedroom, media room, wine cellar, billiards room and a 2 story foyer.
- 8103 Spring Hill Farm Drive, McLean, VA 22102 -- Sold on November 11th for $3,350,000
Sold for almost $600K under the asking price, this was a model home in Spring Hill Farm. This Tudor style househas 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 2 half bathrooms on 3 levels. On one acre in McLean in the Spring Hill Farm area.
- 12905 Compton Road, Clifton, VA 20124 -- Sold on November 29th for $2,849,000
Located on a spacious 5 acres in Clifton, this 6,000-plus square foot home was built in 2009. It's a French Country style home with 5 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, and a 3 car garage.
- 8917 Brook Road, McLean, VA 22102 -- Sold on November 12th for $2,400,000
This Woodside Estates home in McLean features 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms on a 1.16 acre lot. The four levels include designer stone and a great master suite. There's 5 fireplaces in this 6,869 square foot home.
- 1903 Mallinson Way, Alexandria, VA 22308 -- Sold on November 5th for $2,300,000
Custom built in 2002, this home is located in the historic "Grandview on the Potomac" Almost 6,000 square feet of space includes a gourmet kitchen, deluxe master suite with private balcony, and a hot tub in the screened porch. Most importantly there are 180 degree views of the Potomac River from all four finished levels!
- 204 S. Saint Asaph Street, Alexandria, VA 22314 -- Sold on November 30th for $1,789,000
Built in 1900, this Old Town Alexandria townhouse has been totally renovated. It includes two kitchens, two laundry rooms, two covered porches, and rooftop and patio gardens. The home is 3,501 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
- 1559 N. 22nd Street, Arlington, VA 22209 -- Sold on November 4th for $1,000,000
This Palisades Park townhouse has views of the Ptoomac River and Georgetown. Close to both the Rosslyn Metro and Georgetown, this 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom townhouse sold for just slightly under the listing price.
- 1034 N. Stafford Street, Arlington, VA 22201 -- Sold on November 30th for $989,000
Just across the street from the Ballston Metro, this townhouse at Bromptons at Ballston has a 2 car garage, 2 master suites, 10 foot ceilings, and updated kitchen, and 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms. The house totals 2,750 square feet.
- 1328 N. Danville Street, Arlington, VA 22201-- Sold on November 10th for $965,000
Located in Clarendon Park, this Arlington townhouse was built in 2001 with 2,251 square feet of space and 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms.
- 1615 Queen Street #M207, Arlington, VA 22209 -- Sold on November 1st for $910,000
This stunning condo at Wooster and Mercer Lofts has a 600+ square foot private patio. That's in addition to the 1,672 square feet of space in this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom luxury condo with top of the line finishes -- Brazilian cherry floors, granite countertops, silestone bathrooms, etc.
- 1200 Crystal Drive #1113, Arlington, VA 22202 -- Sold on November 16th for $700,000
Located at the Waterford House in Crystal City, this 3 bedroom 3 bathroom unit has 1,772 square feet of space. The building was built in 1986.
- 2050 Jamieson Avenue #1216, Alexandria, VA 22314 -- Sold on November 19th for $670,000
Built in 2007, this 3 bedroom condo at the Jamieson offers panoramic views, hardwood floors, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and 2 underground parking spaces.
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you’ve read, then please: