Are you thinking about buying a home? Perhaps a townhouse, a condo, or a single family home. You've been watching the market for a while and think now might be the right time. Tired of writing that rent check each month, with nothing to show for it and not even being able to paint the walls in your apartment? Maybe you just completed your taxes and realize that you don't have enough tax deductions.
These are just a few of the reasons that now might be the right time for you to buy a home.
The weather is starting to get a bit nicer and so are the real estate deals. To cater to this increased demand, we're proud to offer a free homebuyer seminar on Saturday, May 7th in Arlington, Virginia.
6.5 Reasons to Attend Our Free Homebuyer Seminar:
1. You will learn more about the Northern Virginia real estate market. Guaranteed. You will walk out of the seminar knowing much more than when you walked in on the morning of the 7th. Trust me on this one.
2. You have been reading my blog or receiving my e-mails and will finally get to meet me in person. I'll even sign autographs if you'd like. All kidding aside, this is a chance to meet me face-to-face and determine if our personalities mesh enough for us to work together on one of the biggest financial decisions in your life -- the purchase of your home.
3. It's FREE. Even free food. Can't beat that, can you? Not even a penny. Additionally, you may walk away with a door prize.
4. Saturday morning cartoons aren't as good as they were when you were growing up. Come spend some time on Saturday morning with us and take the first steps towards owning your own home.
5. We'll answer your questions. While we have some things that we'll want to discuss and topics we want to cover, this seminar is geared towards YOU. We want to know what your questions are about the Northern Virginia real estate market, about the buying process, about mortgages, and we'll answer them.
6. You won't need much gas to get to our convenient location. The seminar is being held at our RE/MAX Allegiance Office located at 3319 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22201 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The Arlington location is right off Route 66 and easy to get to whether you are driving from Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls Church, Tysons Corner, or D.C. And with gas at close to $4/gallon, we didn't want you driving far or sitting in traffic during rush hour.
6.5 NO SALES PITCHES! This will be pure education. We're not asking you to buy books, tapes, or even work with us to purchase your home. Sure, we'd love the opportunity to work with you and assist you, but there's no obligation, no pressure, and absolutely no sales pitch.
So, what are you still waiting for? RSVP below today or call Brian Block at 703-626-0715.